PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2014, 05:39
Bagso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah Skippy, was just checking my watch.

Where would we be without a good dose of scepticism from this corner of the forum !

An answer to everything but as ever a solution to nothing !

I did write to them actually, 2 years ago, and was somewhat staggered to get a reply .

I am not going to qoute the response ver batum but suffice to say it was very positive, they did indicate that the observations were "well founded" and would doubtless be acted upon as a new manager was going to be looking at that whole area in the near future.

To me that was a tacit admission that there we failings but these would be put right.

I do appreciate that Egypt is not exactly a modicum of calm, but that is not really my point, what about Flynas, Rouge or indeed Saudia.

Do all the potential passengers read this forum because from this corner of the UK it seems like that is the only way they will get to know about these services. ......

I thought you were an aviation analyst ?

I enjoy your criticism but just occasionally how about you put forward what your strategy would be I'm sure we would all be interested to hear some ideas, a vision , some creativity !