PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Radio Discipline
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2014, 13:26
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Mr. Nomad, I didn't catch your response about the charts, I was hoping for another pearl of wisdom especially about the word "gash". Is that standard phraseology or something regional?

I'm really sorry about all the spoon-feeding, but I learned in CRM to use all available resources. And you just sounded like someone who knows everything. You might say that you know pretty much all. I guess that would make you a know-it-all?

I love this thread. Cheaper entertainment than the hookers at Long's Bar during Ramadan.

I think EK pilots should start submitting reports on their colleagues, noting the flight no., time, place, and assessed level of proficiency that they heard on the radio. I mean who better to judge each other than your peers? (Reports from Australian and British crew would be of course, be considered with twice as much gravitas). EK could then design a tailored Distance Learning course (unpaid, naturally) to help clean up all these slackers who all seemed to have joined in the last six months.

*wrings hands*