PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Qatar Wings
Thread: CTC Qatar Wings
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2014, 12:01
QaisPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTC wings

I'v done my assessment month ago in Doha and the assessment was as following :

1. There will be 2 people from CTC, they will try to make you comfortable by welcoming you, give you a chance to know each other, and giving you a brief explanation about CTC Institution, the course details, and the wages that your going to get with Qatar Airways. Anyway, this is has nothing to do with the assessment.

2. You will begin with the group exercise, you will talk about a topic that related to the airline industry (e.g. how to increase efficiency,and service), and a few other group exercises. Nothing difficult at all, my advice is to be confidant, don't be afraid to give an opinion even if it was wrong, respect others point, and try not to disagree a lot .

3. The Math Test : 20 questions in 20 Minutes , very simple, nothing complicated, mostly long multiplication and division questions, just revise your SAT papers.

4. The PILPAT: Grid Concentration Test, Hands Information Processing Test, ILS Tracking Test, Multidimensional Capacity Test, Pattern Recognition Test, Flight Director. I found a difficulty in these test, so just be prepared

5. The Panel Interview : Typical interview questions, my advise is to prepare the answer for each question, read books about Airline Interview or Airline Selection, and speak the answers loud to yourself as preparation.

At the end, I strongly recommend the Skytest PILPAT Software as preparation for the aptitude test, and if you feel not ready just postpone your assessment to the next date.