PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulfstream IV in Bedford MA
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2014, 19:19
jdkirkk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
GIVSP
“I really think that it is pretty offensive to muse about the last moments of the Cabin Attendant, by name, when you obviously know nothing about the accident and nor have you done any basic research.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for any offensive remarks; that was not the intent.
On some commercial aircraft the flight attendant sits next to the cabin door, and the handle to operate that door is within reach.
In my experience, the flight attendants dedication and training is equal to or superior to that of the flight crew, their actions commendable, and in emergencies often heroic. Their loyalty and faith in the pilot to keep them safe enters the cockpit on every flight.
I did look at some of the photos, but did not see the ones you mentioned with the firemen and the axes.
Thank you for the information. You obviously are in a position to have expert and personal knowledge of all particulars.
By way of possible explanation, like most pilots on this site, I have lost some friends along the way, and for me it is always personal.
That does not excuse my remarks.
I’m sorry.
John