PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2014, 19:06
Bagso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My God Turtle Controller ....so so astute, I really hadn't grasped that you know !

I would have thought that living in Bramhall you would have been a keen supporter of Manchester, clearly not.

Lets read the posting again that kicked off this piece of vitriol !

LHR cannot take anything as it is full.
MAN cannot take anything because it is MAN.

What a highly illuminating piece of verse. Lots of facts, well researched , good balanced argument etc

I do find it odd that there a number of posters who contribute no meaningful debate to the MAN forum but rely on stupid soundbites to antagonize others.

Are you really so sad that you spend every waking hour waiting to pounce when certain people appear ?

No information, no news, no rumours, no pax figures, no observations, no comment, just a diatribe of revulsion aimed at everybody else.

I'm more than happy to refrain from posting anything further as it so offends you.

Infact i'm sure the audience would love to see your comments instead of mine so the floor as they say is yours.......

...although having only posted 10 items since 2010 we may have to wait a while for another although we can at least guarantee it will be pretty dull, monotonous and tedious like all your previous offerings.

Have you considered a job as a bingo caller ?

Last edited by Bagso; 27th Jun 2014 at 20:32.