PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light plane crash in the Barossa Valley S.A.
Old 27th Jun 2014, 08:55
spinex

Received 24 Likes on 9 Posts
'tossas I'm guessing you haven't had the pleasure of dealing with the ladies and gentlemen (and I use the terms loosely) of the press. They aren't paid the big bucks because they don't have a good handle on human nature. All too easy to catch someone who is a little shocked and lend an apparently sympathetic ear. (I've mostly managed to avoid being made to say things I didn't want to thanks to some good training and genetic cussedness, but freely admit to being lead well astray by someone of the intelligence variety - and no she wasn't young and sultry, reminded me of a favourite aunt actually. Never say never.)

An unwarranted swipe at our bystander aside, geez but that Teccie has been reduced to kitform, some of the photos doing the rounds really are a little graphic. One of the newsites had a video clip showing a headset hanging off the tail by its cable, those poor blokes didn't have too long to consider their situation I wouldn't have thought.

Re the possible cable strike, sounds plausible deb, does anyone know any more - are there any along their course in the area?