PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial Action Swiss....?
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2003, 22:02
gofer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Jet Driver

It is not often that I get close to fully supporting Robert Vesco's attitude or comments.

However in this case I must agree - any item of rumour or news that you post about SWISS, Crossair or the ex-Crossair, Swissair or the ex-Swissair, with the exception of the thread concerning SR 111 - will not last a day on the rumours & news forum.

Indeed in the recent past most have not lasted an hour, even when it was a true rumour or factual news. Threads started at similar times about some MOL twaddle were there a week - anything Swiss was gone.

Now as an ex-pat Brit I can see a logic behind it, but as a SWISS involved sufferer - off side - red card or whatever.

I mean after all Swiss are not Frogs or Waps or Krauts, they are bankers to the world after all - and we wouldn't want them reporting some of the nest eggs to the local tax men would we.

Isn't racial 'whatever' just horrible and nasty - I mean think what the world would like to say about Bl**dy Brits, but doesn't, because most of them have more manners than we have......

But looking at the otherside of the coin - if you don't like it Robert - set up your own site - you don't have to visit here, it was your free choice.