PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What are the job prospects for new CPLs? (MERGED)
Old 25th Jun 2014, 16:53
Miklavz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe I'm the first to apologise to you; I might be an old fart, with way more flying time, more experiences -and some of them are not the ones I would like to share with you as you might be scared.
What most of the coleagues are trying to suggest you that this is small world with small comunity - and it is, lately, putted in non gentlemens position. Read other topics - late payments, poor flight safety, falsification of the documents, bad working conditions, terrible travel arrangements.
For a newbie it might look good -you got some flying time, got some experience - but also consider that one might loose its health, licence and life.
So, all the best, godspeed - and leave us, old captains in our seek for holy grale. A good job, with decent salary and decent attitude to pilots, with safety in flying and without improvisation in maintenance.
One day you will - hopefully - wish to have such old fart as a captain with you in the cockpit. He might save lives of both of you.
Untill then - happy landings, a lot of safe experience - and we might meet each other somewhere sometime.
RGDS, Mike

Last edited by Miklavz; 25th Jun 2014 at 16:57. Reason: gramatics