PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B738 ultime 5 file bloccate
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2014, 21:24
bob777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dear Soapbar ..if when I had the stupid idea to get involved in this business I had a clue of how many idiots I was to encounter I would have changed plans. What could be an excellent and rewarding profession is ruined by the incredible number of yes men, ass licking expert and pricks like you. The problem is that you find them often in top or managerial position.It would appears they tend to propagate and attract each other forming real mobs. This jobs seems to attract weerdos like **** attracts flies and in the specific case of Italy take into account the terrible influence that recommended idiots play: a real pest. The national aviation industry is on is knee thanks to short sighed individuals like you that just looked to fill their small pockets by milking the tax payer without any ethic or decency and few dirty money recycling expert with their technical accomplices Go , enjoy your sailboat, just shut up.
My English is Level 6 and I type on an English keyboard that has no "o" with an accent...just for your record. As per you Latin citations ... quo usque tandem, Soapbar, abutere patentia nostra ?