PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long are you going to wait, wait and wait?
Old 22nd Jun 2014, 17:25
billboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm pretty sure that Eagle jet is a registered business and pays its taxes.

I don't support pay to fly and you should know what is a bribe and what isn't.
That is an unacceptable argument. Just because an unethical activity gets regularized it does not mean it is all good. What Eaglejet offers is a chance to bribe the airlines' shareholders over-the-table instead of the airlines' management under-the-table. In both cases(under/over the table) merit takes a back seat. In both cases the passengers dont get what they deserve.

I was in no way being racist.

Stop being so quick to play the racist card. Nothing makes me sicker than someone doing that.
Nothing makes me sicker than people accusing those at the receiving end of racism of playing some "card." Btw i never called you a racist in my posts. Why the rant? Guilt mentality?

@lilflyboy262...2
Are we going to continue calling each other's views "rants?" You decide.

I suggest Billboard and Apache actually go out and work as pilots for a while before coming on here and telling people what they should think.
Looks like someone is claiming the patent to hard work. I never claimed superiority over anyone. I am providing my humble opinion and other people can form their own independent opinions.

It was only the Indian pilots that offered me money if i gave them a job. It wasn't just a one off.

This is the fastest way of getting black banned by me and our company.
I see. If it is indeed true that you blacklist those who offer you bribes then you deserve a salute.

If your looking for work, send me your CV, have a go. (NOTE: Onetime offer only to Billboard and Apache).. Everyone else follow the normal channels.
Thank you for the offer sir/ma'am. But why the special offer for me over an anonymous forum?

If you have been judging every CV on its own merit instead of submitting to hearsay then you dont have to explain anything to me or anyone else. And if i am eligible for the job and have not yet submitted my CV thorugh proper channels then i dont deserve the opportunity. But still, many thanks for the offer.