PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2014, 16:09
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If Saudia are already able to fill Y Class, I genuinely hope that FlyNas have a decent sales-rep talking to the leading ethnic travel agencies as a matter of urgency. Customers clearly exist … FlyNas just isn't reaching the market.

All names taken … I agree with your assessment reference discussion of the 'big ticket' topics you raise. I'm sure those subjects will be discussed to death once clear information emerges into the public domain. In the meantime, speculation and wishlists are of limited value. I will contribute to discussion if I feel I can add something new to the thread knowledge-base, but prefer not to post empty speculation for the sake of it. It is quite likely that afew regulars here are 'in the know' but they will be restricted by confidentiality considerations. Best regards.

PS. Ever since first posting on the subject of Saudia and FlyNas on this and another well-known forum I've been receiving loads of banner ads for Hajj and Umrah packages. Some of the prices look very attractive for the exotic flying element alone … but I'm not sure the Saudis will be admitting an Infidel like me to their country any time soon! Meanwhile, Tesco is marketing 'Ramadan Mubarak' groceries (delivered to my door) right here on the PPRuNe page. I'm not sure what they are. Perhaps I should order some. Maybe FlyNas should talk to Google and the like ...

Last edited by Shed-on-a-Pole; 22nd Jun 2014 at 16:31.