PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How long are you going to wait, wait and wait?
Old 22nd Jun 2014, 08:51
billboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At no point did I say that these things were true with Indian pilots.
I was telling you the reputation that precedes them in most countries around the world and why it is difficult for them to find employment.
You are unsure of the fact that there are genuine problems with Indian pilots yet you go on to say that they have a bad reputation. That is a convenient way to malign someone and escape responsibility. Tomorrow i can go on to say, "I am not saying that lilflyboy262...2 is bad but a lot of other people say that." That way i escape the obligations to provide facts and evidences and instead provide stories which may or may not be true.

Not fake licences but fake ratings and prof checks have been found in the past.
Ok so now that it has been pointed out that most Indians train for their CPLs abroad, it is being said that the problem is not with licenses but with ratings. Shifting goal posts?

BTW, that comment is more ridiculous because even the minority of Indians who get their CPLs in India get their ratings abroad because of lack of third party TRTOs. The shortage of TRTOs in India is even more acute than flight schools.

At one point we were getting 10-20 guys a week knocking on the door of our office asking for jobs. Only the Indians offered bribes and to work for free.
So when Europeans offer to pay to get jobs, some people get all euphemistic and call it pay-to-fly. When some idiots from India do the same it is called "bribe." How convenient

Eagle Jet International, Inc.

Eagle Jet International, Inc.

Excerpts from the above link are given below:

In order to optimize the experience received during our heavy jet programs, pilots are based in Europe or nearby countries and fly most of the time within the western European airspace.
Indians are known to be Indians rather than Asians.
I have done enough mingling to know that some people only refer to people with Mongoloid features as Asians. They choose to rely on looks rather than geography/science/logic to derive their jargon. Smacks of racism to me.

Indian Americans top rich lists in USA
Indian Americans top rich lists in USA - Firstpost

Indian Americans: The New Model Minority
Indian Americans: The New Model Minority - Forbes

Wherever you go in the world you will find that Indians have contributed richly to local societies. The first generation Indians in foreign lands may drive taxis and be coolies but their next generations do much better. Some people are averse to fair competition so they rely on cheap tricks like spreading rumors against their competitors. If such people have the balls, get the Indians to write exams, appear for interviews and sim checks and then -- may the best man win, whatever the race, nationality etc. etc. But NO, rumor mongering is the way to go for these "supremacists."

BTW I'am of Indian origin.
So is the current Miss America. Whats the point?