PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why is 200 hrs better than 1500 for a jet job?
Old 5th May 2003, 00:30
lovefly1968

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hello,
yes, I am flying a B777 for an asian company, and I have been trained directly as a first officer, because I do not have the experience to be a second officer. They told me they will train me to be a captain in 6 months, because noone want take the responsabily when I am on board. Like this, if I do a mistake, I will be fully responsible for my acts.But I do not care, I know there are plenty of guys waiting for my place, but you see, these guys have to many hours to fly a B777 so I am not worried that somebody take my job.
the only real problem I have, I am dislexic and I have some problems to read my instruments. I confuse the altitude with airspeed but it s not my fault ! I am a good guy, little bit stupid with a low intellectual coefficient, but fly a plane has always been my dream, and now I realise it.I am so happy!and I would like say thank you to my parents, who always have been with me , particulary to my dad who beat me a lot on my head to make me more smart. It helped me to be a pilot.I guess my mother has something to do in my success, she smokes a lot, I do not know exactly what she put in her cigarette but in the room of our living room, there is no carpet .Do you think she is smoking the carpets?I would not be surprised,bacause my dad is in jail and has no money left for us, and it's why my airline has hired me, because without their help, I would have been a politician or an architect, but my dream has always been to sit in a nice cockpit.
the last thing I would like to say if you want fly for an airline: be smart like me!