PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job opportunities with US carriers.
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2003, 23:44
ccvr1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Save it!

To BoeingMeL, I am not one to be offended easily, but it makes me laugh when I read that you offer 'constructive advice.' There is nothing constructive about it, its the rambling diatribe of a facile and overopinionated geek . I do not hang out on sights like this to get my jollies by offering essentailly nothing to those who post legitimate questions on it. To clarify my situation for you, I read The Times on a daily basis as I used to work as an investment broker for The Royal Bank of Scotland, I have live in more countries than caves than you could ever wish to visit in a life time, and obtained my degree at Boston and The London School of Economics. My apologies for not reading every aviaton magazine in creation but believe it or not, I have a life. So please, save us all from further and 'constructive' advice in the future, we dont need it! As for my question, its a question asked by many students in the US, and therefore a legitimate one, and having trained in the US, and lived there, I am more than aware of their airlines current financial instability, if you would like a detailed report to help you offend further users of this sight, I can obtain one from my former employers....Have a nice day!!

P.S. Thanks to those who offered decent advice!!