PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2014, 05:52
Bagso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel I must rush to the defence of our esteemed poster disguised as the Reverend Green, sat scrutininig GDS, in the drawing room , holding the candlestick. ....I hope others will !

75% of the most interesting information on here with regard to new routes, pax loads, changes of equipment is in my view actually posted by the one and only poster you are now critising !

The other 20% is usually a peppering of my rants as I toil endlessly about people not doing their job effectively, this is usually laced with some relevant and very worthwhile responses from the usual suspects who agree or beg to differ.

Occasionally "The Shed" is stirred into action and raises his head above the parapet and those postings are always a worthwhile read.

The last 5% usually relates to a few highly detailed moans very specific to an actual experience. Like my my ramblings its nice to "get if off your chest", so to speak, but save for irritating a few people , they fail to raise the pulse level like a good rumour re say Jet Airways, a new route to Detroit OR an increase in capacity/frequency.

Can the same people now criticising, post at least 3 or 4 contributions a week in the same way that the Reverend does, well not seen much lately !

So whilst some "may" find it tedious and irritating why not save your breath for more worthwhile targets as I do, why not put HS2, 3rd party marketeers, local MPs, etc in the crosshairs ?

..otherwise sit back and play the game.

The suns out, we are out of the World Cup BUT hey Crickets on long wave today and im on holiday for 3 days !

Last edited by Bagso; 20th Jun 2014 at 09:55.