PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2014, 07:17
Outside In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agent Provocateur

I agree with FYSTIs post (#781) that FBN is an agent provocateur and almost certainly being provided with information on what to post from within Qantas (conceivably from Worth’s propaganda team) and/or from Oldmeadow’s IR team. The Consistent spreading of false, exaggerated and misleading information without any attempt to justify it is standard propaganda practice and used widely in business and politics.

FBN does not need to justify his (I am assuming here that FBN is a male) claims; he has no intention of doing so, it is not in his brief and all he has to do is just keep pushing out the same lines over and over again. All he has to do to influence the opinions of some people, especially those with no direct connection with Qantas pilots, is to keep repeating the exaggerations, the half-truths and the lies being fed to him by others.

FBNs posts have all the hallmarks of an orchestrated campaign to undermine the perception of Qantas pilots. Of course, FBN makes no mention of the appalling Qantas executive management and Board and their lack of rational business decision making over the past 5 to 10 years. I don’t see FBN and his like just as Trolls, more the agent for those whose own business management failings has led Qantas to where it is today.

Last edited by Outside In; 21st Jun 2014 at 01:50. Reason: Paragraph layout