PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2014, 09:13
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
Hempy, MC and Tima9x have all said it.

I posted here because employees found out speaking against Dear Leader can be summarily dismissed. The politicians and journos I spoke about it to simply said they'd heard whispers but nothing on the record. If no one speaks out then it seems no one cares. I can't fight Qf's advertising budget but if everyone could speak out then more would have an understanding of the disaster.

The interesting bit for me is that as a business reader for decades, QF seems to be Australia's ENRON, and I saw it from the inside.

'The Company' gave me everything in life. What every single one of the people I joined with and served under, did, was to absolutely 150% give their all for the greater good.

Which makes the waste, wanton destruction and total incompetence so much more hurtful.

I'm not angry, I'm not anymore affected by whatever happens to QF, but I am deeply saddened by what has been done to it by people who have no idea AT ALL about what their role as supposed 'custodians' of a solid gold brand are meant to be and what they should have valued.

I think most QF staff would feel like a beautiful child or girlfriend/boyfriend has been sexually abused and thrown away with the trash.