PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2014, 11:09
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
BD:
Nice read. I would put myself in a similar boat to you but I've spent 25+ years working for QF, the last 10+ for 'ultimate' cretins at QF.

If you screw up you have yourself to blame, because I guess, like me, your staff will immediately find employment whereas you would face receivers.

Unfortunately QF staff will lose something they cherish dearly - and unless you have a company with a 100+ year history and have worked for that dream for 30++ years I dont think you (or anyone reading this) will get it.

The 'management team' who are demonstrably incompetent have collected payments so grossly outside their competence level it should be embarrassing and it is the staff who lose out.

QF staff could work for free (and I mean that) but if you are taking off with 300-350 pax for LAX with 200,000kgs of gas you will NEVER come close to your opposition taking off with 250-300 and 80,000kgs of gas.

You simply cannot make up such a difference for incompetence. And guess who gets the bonuses???

PS:it is cretins like Joyce who have taught me (underlined and highlighted) NEVER to EVER employ any Uni grad. I've had the choice to do so and I will NEVER, EVER give them the time of day. They are out to destroy MY companies and MY livelihood. Business is simple. You give people something they want and desire for more than it costs you. Everything else is bull****.