PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2014, 05:37
Beer Baron

Received 157 Likes on 50 Posts
I struggle to understand Flyboat's game.
You spout endless, poorly sourced, factually incorrect, divisive rhetoric. You get called out on the inaccuracies in your "facts" but you just double down with more gross errors over and over again.

If you are a professional pilot (which is very doubtful) then I can't possibly see what you stand to gain from your seemingly preferred end game of Qantas pilots losing their pay and conditions or losing their jobs altogether. It would have no beneficial effect on you or any other professional pilot. In contrast, it would drag down the average remuneration of pilots in the country or in the worst case scenario, flood the market with unemployed, yet experienced pilots. Both situations would only put the advantage firmly in the employers favour for other airlines when negotiating EBA's with their pilots.

It crossed my mind that you could be an HR employee trying to spruik the company line (as we know Qantas loves to drop damaging lines to the media) but your shocking sentence construction and terrible punctuation quickly discounted this proposition. No company would allow their message to be so quickly dismissed due to such poor communication skills.

So we get left with the disappointing conclusion that you are merely the bane of all forums, the internet troll.