PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2014, 04:43
Di_Vosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still don't get why you guys are responding to Flyboat North?

Plenty of people (including me) have stated:

Flyboat North IS. A. TROLL!

But every time he puts up some garbage post some of you can't help yourselves and have to reply. The tragic part of this is that you're letting your emotions get the better of you and it's letting you down.

In all my postings I can't recall a time when I've "gone the man", even when some of my Prune "opponents" get stuck into me, but in this case I'll make an exception. And only because there are people who're about to undergo some serious financial/career pain through no fault of their own, and it sickens me to see others gloating about it.

As far as I can make out, Flyboat North operates out of Moorabbin airport and appears to be employed (possibly in some kind of marketing capacity) by one of the sausage factories who supply pilots for some of the cadet schemes.
This opinion is based SOLELY on his continual drivel on a couple of the cadet threads in D&G. If you could be bothered reading them, they remind me of typical marketing hype. That is: full of promises but don't actually deliver when the details of his claims are inspected closely.

As far as I can see, he has never worked for any airline and most of his information comes from friends and acquaintences that do, or from the internet (e.g. only a few weeks ago he was trying to source the QF Longhaul agreement from the internet).

But he comes on here again and again and trolls. And every single time he gets a bite.

I wont comment on the sort of personality that gets off on this, especially when the intended respondents are people who're about to face some very difficult financial/lifestyle/career decisions in the very near future.

But please, do NOT respond to him; especially if only to abuse. You're letting your emotions get the better of your professionalism, and you're letting yourselves and your colleages down.

Remember, the general public and the press read these forums. If there were to be an article do you think it will be

"Internet Troll goads Qantas pilots",

or

"Qantas pilots abuse people asking genuine questions".

DIVOSH!