PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 9
Thread: MANCHESTER - 9
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2014, 20:24
Bagso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MODS - I'd appreciate it if you stopped wasting my time and STICK to THE topic.

Hang on...what IS the topic....inbound tourism is fundamental and critical to the success of Manchester Airport , Visit Britain is supposed to represent all of Britain, my posting "now removed" detailed its major failings.

Therefore can you clarify what does one say ? I'm struggling to find what forms a reasonable argument !

"er its no good" is that it ?

POINT 1

The north south divide has absolutely everything to do with the prosperity of Manchester Airport. That' s blindingly obvious !

Strategy, vision, investment etc by outside agencies impact Manchester Airport !

POINT 2

As long as nobody is offended and the comments are not of a racist, bullying, homophobic or offensive nature I really fail to see why we have to have an intervention ?

It's an interesting debate which is engaging discussion what on earth is the problem ?

If i don't agree with somebody i will say so and likewise i am pretty sure some posters will disagree with me.

You have to add detail which may seem remote from the subject to ensure the point is made..... a glib comment without depth of colour is uninformative dull and unimaginative !

We have a "robust" exchange of views with some barbed comments, but we get on with it, so to speak

So I have transgressed on what of the face of it appears pretty flaky evidence I suspect a few posters will flee to the Mothers Union,
suddenly baking cakes seems quite an attractive proposition !

For clarification again "what is the topic " so we can stay precisely "on topic" and drown in the banal !

Last edited by Bagso; 8th Jun 2014 at 21:27.