PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2014, 09:07
Stalins ugly Brother

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Their total pay is probably less than that of a couple of skygod S/O's
Another intelligent and well researched post.

Flyboat North
Well why was I in Singapore recently and saw a three pilot crew, including second officer taking a 744 back to Brisbane (they had time on their hands so were doing much posing and few laps of the concourse doing the "qantas strut")

As a matter of routine your A330s take SOs to Manilla, on all your routes to SEA you are carrying SOs when other airlines don't.
Seeing you won't answer anyones question on your profession or occupation, I'll take a punt. I'm betting you are working with a LCC in Asia, Singapore more to the point, and just hate the sight of QF guys heading back home to Australia while you squander your life away with no girlfriend, as you can't afford it, living with five of your mates in a 2 bedroom unit living off noodles from 7-11. Close?

Very sad that your only enjoyment in your life is to come on this forum and other forums providing ill-informed and inaccurate jibber whilst taking pride in the downfall of others that have lead very long and distinguished careers whilst just doing the job. Our legacy is we saw the good old days, and would love for it to continue, unfortunately it is almost gone. Your legacy is you will never see anything close to it other than a queue at your local bank on pension day for your retirement.

So good luck with your continued support of management types and I hope one day you find that girlfriend so you can take one hand off the keyboard and the other hand off yourself, good luck with that!