PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is it, FC, MT, TC or Thomsons?
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2003, 23:48
surely not

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey chill NACUD, the steam is fogging your glasses!
Danny didn't state publicly that he was

'fed up with MYT pilots'

he said he was

' fed up with ACCUSATIONS from a FEW naive MYT pilots'

I don't work for either company, and I sure as heck don't believe everything written on the forums because so much of it is way wide of what I know to be reality, and as we are warned when we enter the site the views expressed by contributors might be might be very biased for all manner of reasons.

Fact is everyone has known the MYT group has had troubles for quite a while, NOW it appears that a group previously considered sound also has problems. I am quite sure that the press boys and girls will pick up on this and make it news. The trouble is MYT will almost certainly get a mention as well in any article simply because they were in trouble first.

Unfair? Sure it is, but that's life and yelling at Danny and others wont change it, nor will seeing demons in every posting or move of posting.

The best news for everyone is that the industry starts to recover and ALL airlines become stable employers again.

My own view is that this is unlikely and that the industry will undergo yet more change before it settles down.