PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2014, 11:38
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

Amos, always time to be drinking. The irony is that I'm a teetotaller about 350 days a year.

Keg has been calling for a pay cut on this forum for A380 pilots. Didn't have the cohones to do it on Qrewroom under his real name of course...
Lol. Just when I thought you and I were starting to get along mohikan. That's twice you've taken a pot shot at me on PPRUNE and you're 2 for 2 at being incorrect. I do love the irony and hypocrisy though. You claim that I don't put my name to stuff on Qrewroom that I espouse here whilst interestingly you've had two separate anonymous goes at me on PPRUNE but never taken me on publicly on Qrewroom re the A380 rates (which I've been banging on about since 2008) or the other matter from a few years back.

To clarify one point. I've said that A380 pay rates are unjustifiable on a work rate/ effort comparison with other mainline fleets, and that they're unsustainable. I don't recall advocating a pay cut but I don't write off the possibility that I may have. I've also advocated that different pay rates between fleets result in mass cross training as people go for the pay rise and that's ultimately to the detriment of all of us. I have some ideas as to how to address these issues but normally don't bother with people that sound off on anonymous and false allegations.

So start the topic in Qrewroom. Put your name to it and I'll be there. If you don't have the guts for that, just your name and phone number and I'll buy the first beer..... for you. I'll drink diet coke as always.