PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2014, 15:39
LNIDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ladies please !! i didn't start it!!

I'm just pointing out the very obvious (if you remove rose tinted glasses) that a sale is improbable, transfer of undertakings alone would kill a deal, the aircraft are leased, so your left with a pilot resource and a very strong brand.

MAEL would be a very valuable asset and the travel company also.

Monarch owners are going to have to raise a huge sum of money for any new aircraft order, which in turn will be years away from delivery the silence on this subject is deafening

A float would/could raise the funding, although Flybe's float p*****d off the capital markets big time.

Vueling, Norwegian, Ryanair & easyjet all have undelivered aircraft on FIRM order for delivery in the next 48 months, at least 500+units

So lets see the "family" put their money where their mouth is.

Me i'd keep the MAEL and plough any money from sale/float into that engineering is all about reputation and MAEL is at the top of its game the rest is a mugs game.

Show me the meat Stony, competitor??? you are having a laugh 2013 pax 6.2m 2012 pax 6.3m talk about eyes wide shut, a drop of 100,000 pax PA we call that Wednesday & Thursday morning

Sale prospectus; declining volume low cost carrier seeks floating to fund 3.6bn fleet order