PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chairman of Air Ambulance trustees steps down.
Old 27th May 2014, 14:02
Dr. Zoidberg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe if this back biting and sniping can be put to bed then it won't be a waste of my valuable time.

I may be on the forum but that doesn't mean I know the answers to any of your questions. I don't, but I certainly wouldn't speculate about someone in public. The only person that has any right to discuss those questions is the CEO. Why are you all so bothered? How much do you earn? How would you feel if you personal business was being thrown around on the internet, with your character and integrity abused and insulted. Do you begrudge the salary of the CEO of cancer research, or the NSPCC, or any other charity for that matter? Does it matter what anybody earns as long as a service is delivered in the best possible way? And more to the point, is it any business of ours? As far as I understand from previous posts the accounts are made public anyway!

I have no idea how that particular charity works internally, but I can say from experience that they provide an invaluable medical response to the people of the North and surely that is the main thing?

Like I said previously - I'm sure if you had ever had cause to need this service you wouldn't really be bothered about salaries of the people who deliver it.