PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chairman of Air Ambulance trustees steps down.
Old 27th May 2014, 12:15
Dr. Zoidberg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have sadly felt the need to waste my valuable time to register with this forum in order to reply to this and previous slanderous threads regarding the CEO of the Great North Air Ambulance. I have read threads on this forum in the past and some have been of interest to those involved in rotary ops...but the attempts to publically humiliate an individual are just completely pathetic and utterly irrelevant.

How can anyone start a thread with 'word in the village pub' and then proceed to pass comment about someone's personal business and finances? I'm sure if you spoke to any of the hundreds of people who's lives have been saved by this air ambulance they wouldn't care about how much anyone earns - just that there is a charity in the North of England that can deliver some of the most advanced pre hospital care in the world and continue to save lives.

No person on this forum has enough information to make such comments about someone's salary or their car, or their integrity and this is proven by the originator who just gossips in the pub. Can I suggest you get a karaoke machine, or maybe run a quiz - it'd be a lot more fun than sitting around geting annoyed about someone who must have upset you in the past.

As for the press article that you have dug up? For every one you can find to try and degrade GNAAS there will be a hundred more that show the life saving work that it does so please just stop this sillyness now. It's embarrassing.