PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 300 Qantas pilots to get the chop ???
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2014, 09:02
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
FN: you really seem extremely angry for someone without any skin in this game. FWIW the Pilots and Engineers union have been briefing Canberra on the unfolding disaster that has been QF for the last 10 ish years. That is how seriously 'we' take the future of 'our' airline.

This is tremendously sad. No-one at QF who has been there for any length of time has anything but total mistrust for anything emanating from the ridiculous 'Sydney Campus'

I doubt anyone wants any Govt money to go to QF while this management is in place, because there is absolutely no doubt it will be squandered in exactly the same way as all the other cash these fools have wasted.

The greed and incompetence at the top knows no bounds - they have both in equal measure.

No-one will give an inch when it has been proved time and again that giving an inch means the people who caused the problems will take ten and shout from the rooftops how brilliant they have 'managed' the situation.

No one reading this would be anything but deeply offended with your suggestion that we tried to 'fleabag the govt for a few billion' when it has been staff who have been warning of this disaster for nigh on ten years.

Your aggression needs to be directed at the root problem and that is anyone above operational level - they have none, and I mean absolutely none of the abilities needed to operate anything more complicated than a mouse trap, and certainly nothing approaching even a school tuck shop. And that opinion is not just mine, but every staff member with any understanding of the business, retired ground staff, retired Engineers, Pilots and Managers. It sickens everyone who has ever cared about Qantas.