PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Free Spirit Airlines again...got a spare $147,000 plus?
Old 6th May 2014, 07:39
Flyboat North

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well this is an anonymous internet bulletin board , and it is common knowledge that people tell stories on BB all the time.

Because somebody posts something anonymously on the internet , I don't have to believe it, I am allowed to think they have made it all up.

Eternity's own words:

However, since 2007 I have managed to climb from C172's instructing, and 210's and 402's out bush, to multi-crew turboprop operations and for the past 2 and a half years, jet operations. Next month I have an interview overseas to fly an even bigger one

Bing Gordons own words:

For the record, I spent 5 years in GA before joining the airlines. I now fly a 737 for a big Australian airline and have done so successfully for several years. I have two degrees, one is a Master's. I am soon going back to GA for lifestyle and job satisfaction. I am 5 years younger than you. Explain that!

Really just boasting and big noting, and I don't believe a single word of what these two people say. Actually offered Bing a $100 bet - he initially took it , sent an aggressive PM then disappeared.

The first "CV" is even more implausible "GA 172 to Jets in 4.5 years" with a GFC right in the middle - yes sure you did.

Then again Bing really tells quite a whoppa as well, "Big" airline for "several" years , got to narrow body jets at the age of 25 , yes sure you did.

Really notice the emphasis on the word "Big" in their self styled CVs - you guys are just so "Big" "Time"

You guys really just need to get your hand off it.

We want to talk about reality not your own personal fantasies.

Last edited by Flyboat North; 6th May 2014 at 07:58.