PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANZ Erebus crash 28 November 1979 - 34 years later.
Old 2nd May 2014, 21:06
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what you write in your public profile, I surmise you were a B747/B777 captain, with Air NZ. Is that correct? You must have been in your mid-twenties when Collins flew into Erebus. So, did you spend virtually your whole career under the shadow of Erebus, where you are today, or are you just revisiting?
One shouldn't surmise, and it's interesting to see how you are trying to covertly work out my age, rank and serial number by your line of questions. Nice try! But seeing that we are playing the game of 'surmise' I would surmise from your profile that you were/are a long term career bureaucrat, possibly a FOI, maybe an accident investigator. You may not reside in NZ, possibly you are a Brit as you and Prospector are fans of Derek Ellis, however your insistence, almost obsession that Chippindale was a great investigator tends to indicate that you are from his fold, you were possibly taught by him which would explain your arrogance and the way you lack accurate detail in your analysis of matters. Then again you could be one of his relatives, or a grandchild of Muldoon? Really, who cares, I don't. My original thread posting stands, nothing will change my mind, especially the tautological arguments that you and your tag team partner propose.
Kia Ora