PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another degradation of our T&C
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2014, 06:30
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Anotherday

Staff travel was not negotiated at all - it came from left field.

Yes, I'm sure that the KA pilot and flight attendant unions asked why KA ground staff and management get expanded staff travel privileges. I understand it came on deaf ears since the take over as the managers over the other side of the table enjoyed the improvements and had no interest in sharing.

Conspiracy theories abound such as it is to sweeten a low-ball pay offer and the fact that KA is expanding rapidly over regional routes which effects CX Staff.

Pilots on both sides are pawns and have little control over staff travel so please don't try an incite a fur ball between pilot groups who should be working far more closely together.

Nope, most of us are happy too. Please don't believe a majority want your bases or your flying. The take up rate was so low of KA-CX transfers on take over it shocked your management. They probably even had hurt feelings all of our cadets came back. Even Geoff, the Chief Pilot we were sent, wanted another term over this way…..so yes, a few of our guys will push agendas to try and get over your way and I'm sure a few of your guys may want our expansion ( especially the expansion over your routes ) but for the most, CX is not a desired place to be.

Loopdeloop

Yes, your right, here and the B scale bars of mid-levels. Far more mature and harmonious company at the gay bar.