PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Fraud - allowances
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2014, 02:53
73to91

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
Anyone know anyone in finance department and in particular, section looking after staff expenses?

I'd bet that the team that looks at staff expenses could tell you some stories about fraud when it comes to expenses, the issue there is that for example, a PA might purchase something for their boss but the boss approves it.

It's a rort when management types send flowers to staff when they are sick, getting married, have just had a baby, farewell gifts whilst the rest of us usually put a few $$'s in an envelope. Management types think they can do it and so do it.

Wasn't it a joke that QF recently held and paid for farewell drinks/feed recently for management types whilst the majority of the 5000 do not get the same company paid farewell - or was that a fort?

When it comes to duty travel, isn't it a rort when the most senior of management can stay at a 5 star hotel whilst others stay at hotels as per policy that are certainly not 5 star? Or is that OK under the caste system at QF?

Isn't it a rort when the CEO bumps a commercial pax from 1st class? Sure I read that the previous CEO did this type of thing.

Isn't it a rort when senior management types can pick up the phone and request employment for best friend of son or daughter and get a role, no questions asked?

As I said, anyone know anyone in finance department and in particular, section looking after staff expenses?