PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Fraud - allowances
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2014, 23:36
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
V-jet: big assumption that these people have had a 20 year career of exemplary service, they might just have been rorting the system for all these years and have finally got caught!

Stop putting in emotion and wait for facts before tainting either side with particular traits.
and

A lot of paranoia and jumping at shadows here
Educated guess. Around 20 years to Command, hence my use of that length of service. Certainly more than 10. No-one gets to Command (well almost) without what the Company would term 'Exemplary' service so I felt that was reasonable. Certainly that would be the term a defence lawyer would use. If it wasn't exemplary conduct displayed over many years, then why would Charlie Q put them in the LHS seat of one of their jets?

Agree totally with the shadow jumping. And that is EXACTLY why this stuff should be OUT OF THE MEDIA!!

MC: Absolutely. IF fraud is proven is irrelevant in my mind. There are a myriad of avenues to deal with it, and as I keep saying Qantas will not be out of pocket and disciplinary measures will be followed. The abuse of process is the issue.