PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Fraud - allowances
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2014, 19:30
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
I have major issues with airlines choosing trial by media instead of the more traditional approach that involves due process, law and solicitors.

Cast your mind back to that idiot Wirthless announcing to the world on behalf of that idiot CEO that Rolls Royce were to blame for Qf32 without reference to anything like facts. As it happened it was right, but in the words of a much better script writer than I 'that's a hell of a gamble with a multi billion dollar airline'.

Using the media to shoot from the hip without following THEIR OWN rules is not smart. And that's assuming what QF says is anything close to true. It -might- be (and that's really the point) but my inclination is that if QF say something is black, then I would at least suspect it's white.

I think referring to due process and his or her Lordship is far more reliable than allowing someone (who probably looks up to the Joyce/wirthless school of management 'technique') make decisions affecting lives based on discussions with Hedley Thomas and/or Rupert Murdoch. I doubt Hedley or Rupert even own wigs - just for starters!