PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Fraud - allowances
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2014, 09:04
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
It is an interpretation of internal company policy.

And that is coming from someone who had a personal cheque stolen by one of his employees from one of his companies, made out to cash by them (for $20,000) and had they not actually pleaded guilty in Court the NSW Constabulary said it was doubtful I would have got a conviction.

I'm glad you find things like that worth a giggle. I certainly do not. And that's with the passage of time. I found it a LOT less amusing when I was dealing with it.

The follow up (just for giggles) was a good behaviour bond, I did get my money back and they got a $500 fine.

And for more giggles, might we discuss Ms 'I've done nothing wrong!' Gillard, Wilson, Blewitt, Thomson and Williamson?

It is QF Company policy that nothing be discussed until internal disciplinary procedures have run their course. If you are a QF Captain, you are at worst a very good bush lawyer. These guys are NOT idiots and would have (again, at worst) a very good argument as to why they did what they did. Who leaked this, and why have they not been stood down?

And Company Super contributions can be withdrawn is my understanding. And yes I know this to have had occurred. In the instance I know of (decades ago) I agree with it happening, but the facts are that QF have many, many means of dealing with this quietly and getting their money - and more than their money back. Why the publicity?

Last edited by V-Jet; 22nd Apr 2014 at 09:20.