PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another degradation of our T&C
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2014, 08:57
trevfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most KA *guys will be paying for the privilege of DOJ staff travel. The I'd 50 is worth around on average $10 k , and it's upto the individual wether they can justify that giveaway every year for a better priority and some extra bookable J class FOC on CX.

Personally I'd be happy to pay twice this to get my 20 years seniority recognized for KA DOJ staff travel. The arrogance of those CX white shirts on the bus from the p,aza after a few B scale beers has been a thorn in my crotch for many years. Now I can pick a flight with a few listed CX guys, with 19 years of service n say see ya in economy Loosers !*

Ah let's not get spiteful. It's the Devine right of all CX pilots from the day they walk out with their shiney one bar to take command of their widebody, from that cockpit middle seat .Complete with FCOMs and With their wobbly legs and stomach all butterflies. But hey the bravado on their return after spending a very rewarding trip to Paris or Amsterdam, alone in their rooms scratching their ball$, You are welcome to than. And I'm not even voting for the KA payrise. That's baloney . But bet CX get similar offer. 3/2/2 wow I'm loving it.*

And let's not forget the 1900 cabin crew who will get DOJ too. Welcome aboard !*