PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2014, 13:11
Walter Atkinson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I've been standing in front of thousands, of pilots, LAMEs, engine builders, OEM reps from most of the aircraft manufacturers, employees of TCM and the FAA and CASA. Standing there in person, not behind some keyboard. In not a single instance, has any one of them taken issue with ANY of the science and information we present. Thats a lot tougher peer review than the over one dozen articles I have had published in peer-reviewed journals and other magazines over 30 years which the peer review consists of a couple of viewers. Been there and done that.

I am an A&P (LAME), hold the ATP, CFII, and MEI ratings. I have a bit of experience. I have flown and maintained over 75 different types of aircraft. I have a modicum of experience. I have spent countless hours studying the data and participating in experiments in the most advanced engine test facility in the world. I have seen a few billion data points.

Of course, al of this pales in comparison to a LAME who cannot support anything he says with anything other than, "I've seen it all and know everything already."