PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2014, 11:13
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No what you are posting is dangerous. You have serval times stated that is ok not to follow the poh. You ran an engine at 5/80 you don't except that valves burn. You have no peer reviews. You don't acknowledge what work both tcm and lyc have done in the field of reliability What I see and what has been done here in aust is far removed from what you have been saying. Our saftey record is second to none.
You state that if you run what you are selling your engine will make o/h so what if you run it normally it will as well. You dismiss anything you don't agree with. Like dead cly burnt valve or they don't happen. I think you need to read what you write sir.
Like I say do what you won't. Will we pick up the bits and fix them. It's your way or the highway. Next thing you be in black riding a push bike and knocking on doors.
For the average person that dose less than 100 a year this is a waste. Fuel is cheap.
You will kill people.
I also had a mess from awi that is watching this with interest and is concerned to say the least with what you are promoting. If there was such a problem it would have shown it by now. What you say is not followed up on the hangar floor.
I will not kill people because I won't recommend anything that goes against the poh and the law you have no regard for ethier and that sir is what you and you friends have posted on this thread.

Cheers