PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2014, 09:52
Agrajag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you going to ask high detail question and theory you going beat me everytime there is no denining that. But I keep saying and have said from the first time I spoke on this matter. I see what happens on the floor. But you define that and it never happens you say it's everything else. We'll it's not. How may cly would you have inspected over the years or change fuel system checks mag checks and changes. At the end of the day the little red knob in the wrong hands can and dose destroy an engine.
Oh fer Chrissake!

A control column in the wrong hands can destroy an entire aircraft! But we are to hope that we're trained well enough not to do that, otherwise we're all doomed.

Ordinarily I'd be content to sit back and watch you make a goose of yourself, which you achieve by spouting untruths and studiously avoiding addressing any of the many direct questions put to you. The people here who've taken the trouble to get educated on this topic are well aware that your views are poorly-informed at best.

But my main concern is for those who are still trying to learn, but don't yet have the experience or training to assess what's good information and what isn't.

You, sir, are supplying dangerously incorrect advice that may sway some of these poor innocents into believing that you have a valid viewpoint. Irrelevancies such as this:

A 210 in around 1985 out bankstown crashed a killed all on board just after takeoff. Reason pilot though he was pulling pitch he pulled the red knob instead and crashed.
imply that the mixture should be lockwired in full rich and left there, lest the dumb pilot move it at the wrong time. One can only wonder how many pilots have not inadvertently pulled the mixture after takeoff in the intervening 29 years.

I don't care whether you really are just a troll, enjoying wasting the time of some well-motivated and highly educated people, or whether you really are as ignorant as you seem to enjoy being. The drivel you spout has the potential to cause someone serious trouble down the line, because your implied knowledge as a LAME may just goad them into following it and wrecking a perfectly good engine. And that will make you culpable when the disaster happens.

So, please, cut it out. It's not funny and it is dangerous.