PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe - 7
Thread: Flybe - 7
View Single Post
Old 20th Apr 2014, 00:55
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having read this I would just like to make a quick point...

I am extremely surprised at how against spotters some of the other so called enthusiasts on this site are, why??? We're all into the same hobby and the way Leg's frankly derogatory comments are out of order... What justification can be given for that comment? I'm sorry but...

Anyway, I was always sceptical about Flybe but when I flew on them, my one and only time from LGW-NCL, I was extremely impressed with the dash, the flight wasn't the most comfortable at all because the hand luggage we had was way too big, and we had too much of it (not our fault) so we had to put it under the seat in front, but it was comfortable, smooth enough, quiet enough and the service was wonderful. The airline on the other hand, I'm glad they seem to have changed their public relations because it was appalling the way we were treat... But I hold no grudges and understand booking the flight at the desk an hour beforehand is going to be expensive... Even if it was almost £1100 for 5 people one way. I cant wait to try the new Flybe under better circumstances...