PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 19th Apr 2014, 20:42
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captain there is no inteiigent life here

No as for me being dyslexic you smart arse know it all pr;()k I have not made one issue of that. All I said was I was and not on this post. Someone one else did. As the questions shows you no absolute zero about anything aviation you have contributed zero to this forum. You nothing about nothing you by your own worlds are the meaning of a troll.

Wf is the term used for fuel flow
Np. Is prop speed
NG n1 is compressor speed

Simple terms that we'll you should know.

The aircraft engine may look the same as it did when it was first produced but the use of modern alloys have made them more reliable
Not last at Toyota is that right. You may work there your self as the cleaner. As for being suck in the past we'll stuff me what turbine power aircraft not advanced enough for you.
The reason that ford then Holden then Toyota all pulled out was that clowns like yourself put so much money on them selfs that they could not afford to make cars in this country.
Yeh you seam to no a lot about nothing do you drive a Great Wall yourself. A lot of manufactures send there stuff south of the boarder and it just plain ****.Quality is no where as it used to be.
No go and play in the sand pit because that is where you belong and eat with plastic spoon so you don't hurt yourself.

Cheers