PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dalia Air Runway Overshoot at LSZR
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2014, 11:33
wkwkwk30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DALIA AIR PAY NO SALARIES

Hello all

very important message to everyone interested working together with dalia air (moroccan operator).

They have tried to employee me showing big dreams and big package and after the end of first month when asked where is the employment contract which was promised in the beginning, they came up with nonsense excuse that we have to change the contract with a swiss company or uae company as its difficult to have employment contract per the moroccan law.

They made me travel and made me move from my home base to uae and morocco and its been three months now with them. Now people in the company dont answer me, they have disconnected access to the company email address and the mobile they have given it to me is disconnected. They have no ethics of terminating people as i consider them coward.

They have no intention to pay my three months worth of salary. The company is driven by one and only one person hind el achchabi and bunch of loosers in her circle of trust.

I am taking them through a legal court as i have prove and will provide their client contacts to everyone. If someone is interested please dont hesitate to contact me here.

Do not join them, as they are out of money and have lost a big contract which they use to have. They are waste of skin.