PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 18th Apr 2014, 09:04
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lead sled
I sent you a PM and you didn't even respond to it.
Now next time aircrash investigation is on and they show a pilot doing dumb things that a f/e would have stopped them from doing. Its a well known fact that the F/E stopped a lot of accidents and although being replaced by a computer the outcomes have shown what a mistake it is
. Now as for name I can give you name and airlines and names place events federal police investigator's names to the act that I sent you. I can back up everything I say. What cause you drive a 747 you are a world class expert now on everything to do with maintenance. The average pilot can write on a pin head with an artline texta with a 1/4" nib what they now about maintenance.

Now all I said was whispering death nothing else I know very well what aircraft it was.
Sleave valve so where have I mention anything about valve seats in a sleave valve engine not once I just said that not many people would even know what they where.

Now as for rotating valve seats yes they are in engines that are made today and can be brought new.
I can name them and get a part number and I will.

What walter cant speak for him self now I think will ill let him say what it is a yes or a no what do you think.

Ive done more in aviation than what you will ever do. Even if I stop now you will never catch up.

Sorry for being so blunt

tootie

Cheers