PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2014, 04:17
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yr right
Now Jaba ask your wife would she approve any operation that flew outside the POH. I can answer that for you if you like.
I can answer it for you. NO, but learn to RTFM FFS is probably what she would tell you. I bet she could pick apart a POH in this area better than most, and most likely you too. And she is not a pilot. In fact her first go of the fun test on the APS course was 84%. Still not a pass mark but 20-30% above the typical private pilot who has an EMS. About 40-50% above a certain segment of the class demographics too. Those who have done it might know this. So just like 10 pages back , you too have learned from this thread about critical thinking of a Chieftain POH, rather than just bold assumptions.

But to run a course with no accreditation or endorsement's and say well this is it we done the data just believe us and all is well.
No accreditation. Did you not read Walter Atkinsons comments a couple of pages back? It has FAA accreditation and is rather generous about it too, but we do not believe in running around spruiking this and I do not here because we are in Oz not the USA. Is that not good enough for you?

And another big correction. And get this firmly in your mind...we actually tell people in the opening segment...DO NOT BELIEVE US......BELIEVE THE DATA. WE HAVE OPINIONS DATA DOES NOT.

Like ive said fuel is cheap planes arnt falling out if the skies, if you feel the need to change and the POH says you can do it, but also don't go and cry to your maintenance org and expect pitty tell them what you done and im sure they will show you the results.
Sadly the opposite is true.....YOU have a vested interest in us doing it your way. Andrew Denyer often says in the class, it is better for my business if you don't do it this way.

UL

You have enough GoPro experience, you could live stream it to us in a class