PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2014, 22:36
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im certainly not trolling I dealing with real facts as I see them. To the point that the RAM statement has said what ive been saying. There a lot of backing down on certain points from the other side changing there figure's etc.
Classic is the whallya accident, if the engine was placed in high it would not have failed, its that simple

The myth that if you run LOP your engine with be better etc make o/h etc is just that, An engine run ROP will do the same. Its the driver that determines engine life and how he/she treats the engine over its life.

They bring up oh big radials where doing it, Yep they where. But you cant compare a large radial to a light weight lyc or tcm they just arnt built the same . Just look at the head radial free as in the breeze and the other two compact on top of each other. Then look at the valve stem large big and sodium filled to dissipate the heat into the guild the other two well what do you think, next the seat Radial most had rotating seats once again for heat removal and so the seat was not always in the same spot. The other two well. So if your going to compare apples compare them to apples and not to something else.

Im not in these other peoples league as to design etc but neither am I saying I am. What ive said and been consistent with is what I see on the hangar floor.

Now Jaba ask your wife would she approve any operation that flew outside the POH. I can answer that for you if you like.

Now as for CASA and the ASTB they are a joke you don't have to tell me that. But to run a course with no accreditation or endorsement's and say well this is it we done the data just believe us and all is well.
Like ive said fuel is cheap planes arnt falling out if the skies, if you feel the need to change and the POH says you can do it, but also don't go and cry to your maintenance org and expect pitty tell them what you done and im sure they will show you the results.

Cheers