PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2014, 09:16
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Galileo's course material wasn't Vatican approved either.

correct but a lot of them had 1st class seat at the bbq.

now the difference between myself and most you out there is I place my name my lic on a document that is certifying that it is true and correct and I am liable in a court of law if I have made a mistake. Big difference to what you all I bet.

ive asked some basic things here that you all cant answer correctly. You seam to think you know but you have been in correct.

you can say what you wish I really don't care I get my PM in and they say the same as what I do.

If you are running a course and it not certified it proves a lot. Now ive learnt a lot over the years and am still learning I understand how and engine works also how an airframe works and the interface between them. I am not blind to new things but what I am amazed at is you think LOP is new.
For some of you that don't have an engineering back ground go do the course it may be a wake up. But don't expect me too and if I don't im dosent mean im backwards, remember I see what happens and engines don't lie to me ive been doing this to long now.
Jaba ive said im not telling you what has happened in court, there are people that know me and know what happened so lets just leave it at the hey.
And if you wont me to write technical I can I just choose not too, so who out there had to write technical information them self and had to submit it to a court ?

Chers