PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2014, 20:46
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no hoper
The initiall proposition was that the difference was in the order of 13 degrees
If you are reffering to me....that is simply wrong.

If I have somehow written that...I am perplexed. Having said that, set at 20 with one magneto setup, at idle you can get the occassional events like that. Typically is is more like a less than 5 degree lag. And a up to one degree variation on that or any point around there.

yr right

When will you answer all my questions so far? Or are you afraid to? They were not set up as traps. I would hat to be the Judge in a court case with you on the stand. Contempt of court perhaps?

How many CofA's I have done or been very involved in between 2-5. Not many. Some of you might ask what this has to do with the price of fish in Bondi ?

CASA approved training? You have got to be kidding. The answer is no and no thanks. But I would ask you to make contact with me so I can put you in touch with an extremely senior CASA employee, direct report to the DAS, and he can explain why the Authority has paid (I assume) for him to attend about 8 years ago and again last year.

Certain folk here were witness to this if you can't take my word for it. In fact I can think of 6, yes SIX people on pprune who can back that up. Do I need to name them all too?

And who needs it to be CASA approved? If you go to a Lycoming engine assembly school in PA do they need to be also?

Please do not book in for our class. The data would drive you over the edge.

UL........that is so true.