PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet? Latest news, anyone?!
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2014, 16:15
KANELA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vistajet interview

Hi all,
I would just like to share my experience with you about vistajet . I was invited to an assessment for FA in Farnborough and really I don't understand why they made me go there for nothing. During the previous phone call , someone called me and spoke to me about my brilliant experience in Middle East airlines, and even she dare to talk about there is high chance to be promoted in this
company....... With all of these I travelled to London for the interview

All the candidates were seated in a small room and 5 or 6 staff from vista seated around us and taking notes .... The guy and the girl doing the presentation knew nothing about vip, they were just showing off their "skills
It was a full day consisting of presentation of the company , and then each candidate had to do a 5 minutes presentation about a luxury brand , after that, we (about 10)were split up in 2 groups and we made a role play pretending we are doing a catering order.
The next step was a break of about 45 minutes.
Some candidates felt satisfied with the tests made and nearly everyone was talking about the roster and the base.
The lunch finished and we were put into a room , and called apart either individuallly or in group...I didn't see them again..... . Thinking I was going to do the final interview , instead the interviewers started like : "ohh you did it good in the beginning but your presentation was bit poor ?????? I was like whatttt? Hahaha couldn't believe it. My reply was this is your opinion, is very subjective , I stood up and I left ......really very disappointed about this company and their people....
On another hand , I would like to ask you about the situation of the market nowadays, I am searching for a job several months ago, and before I used to be called to work very fast, now I feel stuck, I don't know if there is someone in my same situation thanks.

Last edited by KANELA; 13th Apr 2014 at 17:55.