PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2014, 07:55
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Define data. Define imagination. Now show data in real life as opposed to just graphs. Your argument if there was a no cost may be valid. When you place a cost on it and some one is making $$$$ from it I am sorry but you now you are compromised in your own opinions.
My data is in real life hands on. I learnt my trade the hard way. I hard to learn it. The teaching was only part of it. The hard yards was doing a lic when you hard to get the books find the information do the exams I think we had 4 sittings a year. Then pass the exams.
So you think it's easy I challenge you all to go do some exams get a pass then get some experience then make some comments.

It's not my imagination to the damage I have seen it data. So if you won't graphs go some where else and get them. If you won't hands hangar floor data just ask. If you don't like the answer that's fine. But you don't need to make a song and dance over it. So when you ask my opinion I gave it. If it dosent suit your model that's fine but you have had to pay for it ethier.

Cheers.