PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to thread drift in 720 posts!!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Apr 2014, 15:56
jdeakin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If John Deakin is reading this he will no doubt offer his view of the statistics so far over 13 years and thousands of students.
I'm a little reluctant to participate in this forum because of the "no advertising" issue. I'll also confess that I personally don't like the "hiding behind phony names." I prefer to sign with my real name, and stand behind what I say.

I happen to know Jabawocky's real name, and agree 100% with what he says about engines. I have read the entire thread to this point, and he is a voice of reason in an ocean of ignorance. An ocean which I confess to sharing before 1992 or so. Yes, I too was ignorant.

There are a few others who have the picture. Good on ya, mates!

We have offered the following guarantee since we started, almost 15 years ago. "If you complete either course (ONLINE or LIVE) and do not feel it was worth the money, we'll give you your money back."

There are thousands of people who have taken them, and NOT ONE has ever exercised that option. Never. About six have stood up in class and announced to all, "You guys are not charging enough for this!" Unsolicited.

Now, sooner or later, someone will, and then I'll have to say, "Only one has asked for his money back."

Best...
John Deakin